When life gives you lemons… yeah that’s right, break out the martini glasses ‘cos these babies are full of citrusy yumminess.
What you’ll need:
- 60ml citrus vodka
- 45ml Triple Sec
- 30ml fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 15ml cranberry juice
- Lemon wheel
- Chill a martini glass in the freezer for 30 seconds.
- Pour sugar onto a plate, rim the martini glass with fresh lemon and dip the martini glass into the sugar to create a sugar rim.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add the citrus vodka, Triple Sec, lemon juice and cranberry juice.
- Shake vigorously for at least 30 seconds to combine all ingredients.
- Strain into your sugar rimmed martini glass.
- Garnish with lemon wheel and enjoy!